ISPN MEDICAL STUDENTS, RESIDENTS & TRAINEES EDUCATION COURSE
The ISPN Education Committee is launching a new webinar series in collaboration with the World Federation of Neurological Societies (WFNS), the WFNS Education and Training Committee & the Pediatric Neurosurgery Committee of the WFNS.
This webinar series is focused on medical students, residents and trainees, and will provide the essentials for those with an interest in pediatric neurosurgery.
The series will consist of 6 monthly sessions:
24 June 2022
Head malformations anatomy, diagnosis & treatment (craniosynostosis & encephalocele)
- Module 2 – Brain malformations anatomy, diagnosis & treatment (hydrocephalus, cysts)
- Module 3 – Spine malformations anatomy, diagnosis & treatment (dysraphysm, spina bifida)
- Module 4 – Pediatric neuro-oncology (brain tumors)
- Module 5 – Pediatric neuro-infection (CNS infection)
- Module 6 – Pediatric head and spine trauma (TBI)